Login to your cnPilot E400 admin panel. Go to Configure-WLAN tab to setup your hotspot networks. Go to Basic tab to setup and enable the SSID.
Go to Radius Server tab to configure the radius server which is Kiwire™. Set configuration as below details and leave others as default.
Authentication Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
Authentication Server 1 Secret: insert a key and must be the same as Kiwire shared secret key
Authentication Server 1 Port: 1812
Accounting Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
Accounting Server 1 Secret: same as Authentication Server 1 Secret
Accounting Server 1 Port: 1813
Accounting Mode: start-interim-stop
NAS Identifier: AP MAC Address (must matched with Kiwire NAS ID)
Dynamic Authorization: Enable
Next, go to Guest Access tab to configure the captive portal settings. Set configuration as below and leave others as default.
Portal Mode: External Hotspot
Access Policy: Radius
Redirect Mode: HTTP
External Page URL: http://kiwire-ip/user
Success Action: Redirect user to Original URL
- kiwire ip
- synchroweb.com (if using social login)
- *facebook.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *akamaihd.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *facebook.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *fbcdn.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *google.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleapis.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *gstatic.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleusercontent.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *instagram.com (if using Instagram social login)
- *twitter.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *twimg.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *vk.com (if using VK social login)
- *vk.me (if using VK social login)
Open your web browser and type in http://kiwire-ip/admin to access your Kiwire™ admin panel.
Go to Device-NAS and click add NAS to add your Ruijie.
- Device type is Cambium
- NAS ID is your AP MAC Address (same as the NAS Identifier from Cambium AP)
- IP address is your Cambium AP IP address
- Shared Secret Key is the same as secret from the Cambium AP secret
- COA Port is any port
- NAS username and password is your Cambium AP username and password
- Address is your Cambium AP location
- Description is remark of your Cambium AP
Next, we go to Device-Zone to assign which zone we want to assign splash page. We can assign zone based on NAS ID, VLAN ID, IP address, or SSID. Create a new zone by clicking Create Zone. Put a name to it, Link To User and Limit Connected User can be empty. Then enable the Status.
Finally, you have completed the configuration of both Kiwire™ and Cambium. Next is you need to design a landing page, create user profile and create user and assign the landing page to the zone desired. You may refer to Kiwire™ 2.0 Directory for setting up landing page, user profile, users, and other details of Kiwire™.