The Bulk User Modification module let you change user in bulk their profile, reset, export and delete users in bulk.
- Username : The username of the user.
- Profile : The profile that link to the user.
- Selected : Checkbox that select the users to change plan, reset account, export or delete users in bulk.
How to use bulk modification
- Use the search field to search the username’s index or by profile , eg for username type “TS” will list all username start with TS or contain TS.
- Use the checkbox under the “Selected?” to select all the user you wish to modify.
- You may use the button to select the function you wish to use
- Select All – Click this to select all users.
- Change Profile – Select profile from the “select new profile” and click on the button to change profile for the selected user
- Reset account – Select this to reset the accounts of the selected users
- Export – Select this to export the selected users to csv file in a password zipped format. at the end of export process the password will be displayed, use the password to extract the csv.
- Delete User – Use this to delete selected users .