The project module let you create project and restrict project based on the zones selected. The navigation menu listing will based on the project the zone have assigned.
The listed fields and its meaning are:
|Field||Meaning & Function|
|Project Name||The name for the project|
|Action||Edit or Delete the project|
The add/edit project screen will let you manage the access to project for the zones.
|Project Name||A given project name to identified the access project|
|Permission Control||Select the relevant zone this project can access, highlight the
zone and click <=> to select over
the available zone will be displayed on the left tab and
right tab is the zone selected for the project , you can click on available zone list to add all sub module to the project as per highlighted in red box
How to create project & assign zone to it.
- Click create project button
- Enter the project name for the new project
- Use the available zone search box to search or just select and highlight all the zone from left box to the right box using the <=> icon
- Click on Create to save the new project
- The project is now ready to assign to a new zone.
Click the edit icon on the listing screen to edit a project while click the delete icon on the listing screen to delete a project.