The Zapier module let you integrate Kiwire™ platform with your Zapier account. With Zapier and Kiwire™ platform you are able to expand the functionality and action. Zapier makes it easy to automate tasks between web apps. To access the Zapier module click on Integrations > Zapier from the navigation.
What is Zapier
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 750 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically. So, you can focus on your most important work. It’s easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For example, every new user created or login by user, you can use Zapier to perform send welcome email , add the email into your own CRM or application and more. With Zapier you have the choice to expand Kiwire™ platform with over 750 popular application.
- Enabled : Enable or disable the Zapier integration.
- Authentication Key : The unique key assigned to the platform, click on “Reset Key” to generate a new key and copy the key to your Zapier account.
How to use Zapier with Kiwire™ :
1) Login into your Zapier account.
2) Click on “Make Zap” button.
3) From the choose trigger app, type in “Kiwire” and select it.
4) Select the function and 2nd app which you wish the zapier to zap / automate it.
5) Switch on the Zap.