The email module lets you integrate & synchronize Kiwire™ collected email address with popular cloud e-mail marketing software such as Mad Mimi or Mail Chimp. When user sign up using the email will be collected and send to the e-mail marketing system and visitor data record. To add more field to be capture during sign up, please use the visitor record data field to add.
How email integration work
- User will perform account sign up and login to network.
- Kiwire™ will authorize the user to login to network.
- The define profile and policy will be applied to users.
- Kiwire™ will send user’s sign up email address to cloud mail provider.
The first cloud email-marketing engine supported are MailChimp. Fill in the field to enable the function.
|MailChimp API key||Your MailChimp api key, refer to note bellow on setup.|
|MailChimp List ID||Your MailChimp list id , refer to note bellow on setup.|
|Enabled||Enable or disable this function.|
|Note: Setup for Mailchimp.|
1. Login to your MailChimp account, click on extras-> API keys for API keys.
2. Click on “Create A Key” to create your API key.
3. For list id, enter the list under setting, there will be the list id.
The second cloud email-marketing engine supported are Mad Mimi. Fill in the field to enable the function.
|Mad Mimi email/Username||Your Mad Mimi account username|
|Mad Mimi API||Your Mad Mimi API, refer to note 1|
|Mad Mimi List||The mail list which user email will be added to|
|Enabled||Enable or disable this function|
|Note: Setup for Mad Mimi.|
1. Login to your Mad Mimi dash board , select “add things”.
2. Under Mailer API , click on “ON” and click “Go set it up”.
3. You find your Mad Mimi API key here.