The role module let you create role and access privileges to modules within Kiwire™ system. You can create either full access administrator or lower privileges administrator access as required. The navigation menu listing will based on the access the role have assigned.
The listed fields and its meaning are:
|Field||Meaning & Function|
|Role name||The name for the role|
|Action||Edit or Delete the role|
The add/edit role screen will let you manage the access to modules for the role.
|Role Name||A given group name to identified the access group|
|Access box||Select the relevant module this group can access, highlight the
module and click <=> to select over
the available module will be displayed on the left tab and
right tab is the module selected for the group , you can click on access list grouping to add all sub module to the access group as per highlighted in red box
How to create role & assign administrator to it.
- Click create role button
- Enter the role name for the new role
- use the access search box to search or just select and highlight all the accessible role from left box to the right box using the <=> icon
- Click on Create to save the new role
- The role is now ready to assign to a new administrators or users.
- Go to administrator and add a new administrator with role assign to it.
Click the edit icon on the listing screen to edit a role while click the delete icon on the listing screen to delete a role.