The admin user module lets you add more administrators to Kiwire™’s admin platform. All newly added administrator do not have the any right to access any module or perform any task until a role is associated, please use Configurations > Role level to create the appropriate role to be assign to the administrator. If you wish the specific administrator to receive alert notification email, please set them to be able to “receive alert email” role as well. When you access the Administrator module, it will list all existing administrator and its last login. Click on “Add administrator” to add new administrator.
- User : Username of the administrator
- Fullname : Full name of administrator
- Email : Email of the administrator
- Role : Role of access level assign to the administrator
- Permission : Permission for the admin to Read Only or Ready & Write
- Receive Alert Email : If administrator will receive email alert generated by system.
- Balance Credit : Billing statement
- Last Login : Last login of the admin
- Action: Edit or Delete administrator.
Add New Administrator
To add administrator go to Configurations > Admin User > Add Administrator
|Username||Username of the new administrator.|
|Password||Password assign to the administrator.|
|Fullname||Full name of the new administrator.|
|Email address of the new administrator; please use valid email if you wish the administrator to received email alert.|
|Receive Alert Email||Option to receive alert email.|
|Permission||Permission for the admin to Read Only or Ready & Write.|
|Role||The role associated with this administrator , for role creation refer to “Role“.|