The roles module let you create role and access privileges to modules within Kiwire™ system. You can create either full access administrator or lower privileges administrator access as required. The navigation menu listing will based on the access the role have assigned. To access the role module click on Cloud > Roles from the navigation. On the role listing module, you may search for specific role by using the search field.
The listed fields and its meaning are:
|Field||Meaning & Function|
|Role||The name for the role|
To edit the setting of the role.
To delete the role.
To add a role, click on “Create Role” button. The add/edit role screen will let you manage the access to modules for the role.
|Role Name||A given group name to identified the access group.|
|Access||Select the relevant module this group can access, highlight the module and click <=> to select module.
The available module will be displayed on the left tab and right tab is the module selected for the group, you can click on access list grouping to add all sub module to the access group as per highlighted in red box.
How to create role & assign administrator to it.
- Click on Create Role button.
- Enter the role name for the new role.
- Use the Access search box to search or just select and highlight all the accessible role from left box to the right box using the <=> icon.
- Click on Create to save the new role.
- The role is now ready to assign to a new administrators or users.
- Go to administrator and add a new administrator with role assign to it.
Video Example – Add Role
Click the edit icon on the listing screen to edit a role. The edit screen be display which you can edit the setting of the role. Click on the delete icon to delete the role. A prompt will be display to ask for your confirmation to proceed to delete the role. Please exercise with cautions as this not a reversible action.