The Help & Tool Tab report tab provide your useful tools for diagnostic and assistance to your network and system via Kiwire™.
10.1 Help: Online KnowledgeBase
The Online Knowledgebase module provide a quick and easy way to access our Kiwire™ online Knowledge base and up to date Documentation.
10.2 Help : Software Update
The Software update module let you perform Software update into the Kiwire™ system
Please follow the following Step to update the software:
- Click on Step 1 “Download and Update database schema ” this will synchronize your Kiwire™ Database with the latest Kiwire™ database schema from our update server
- Click on Step 2 ” Download and Update Kiwire™ update” this will perform software update to the Kiwire™ system, during the upgrade process all user who try to connect to the Kiwire™ system will not be able to do so. thus it recommended to run this process during non peak duration of your network , you can use report : Login frequency to find your non peak hour duration.
- Click on Step 3 ” Update Kiwire™ database data” will update the Kiwire™ new module feature with access control and relevant initial configuration.
10.3 Help: Diagnostic User Account
The Diagnostic user account let you perform account diagnostic using the user’s username and password to check if there is any problem of the account.
10.4 Help: Diagnostic Active Directory
The Diagnostic active directory module is use to perform verification of your Kiwire™ EDX:Microsoft active directory setting, A success is return if your configuration is valid and Kiwire™ is able to connect your Microsoft active directory specify.
10.5 Help: Diagnostic Database
The Diagnostic database module, provide you a tools to check and repair the Kiwire™ database engine,use this tools to repair and optimize your database when you have database error or fault.
10.6 Help: Database performance
This module provide statistic of key database performance variable
10.7 Help: Service Status
The service status provide you an overview of important services required by Kiwire™ system to operate optimally.
10.8 Help : System Health
The system health module give you a overall health status.
|Health Report||The current snapshot of system usage of system load , ram utilized and free disk space|
|CPU Usage||Real time graph showing the CPU utilization of the system.|
|Disk Usage||Detail information of disk utilization by system.|
10.9 Help: SMTP Test
The SMTP test module , let you test your SMTP setting under the general configuration, type in the email address of an email recipient to test if your SMTP setting is correct.
10.10 Help: IP Ping
The IP Ping module function as an network diagnostic tool that let you perform ping operation from Kiwire™ system to an IP or host specify.
10.11 Help: IP Network Calculator
The IP network calculator module let you calculate IP subnet, prefix, network and broadcast of IPv4 or IPV6 address.
10.12 Help: Find Mac Address
Find Mac address module let you find a location and information related to a mac address.It will provide insight of the login time , ip address location of the Mac device is being used in your network. Mac address are unique to a device.
|Diagnostic Result: Brand and associated account||This provide information of the Brand of the Mac address device if its from known manufacture and username registered with the mac address using mac auto register|
|Diagnostic : Login history||Login history of the login username , ip address using the mac address|
10.13 Database MRO
The Database MRO (maintainance / repair / operation) module let you perform
- Backup of Kiwire™ database to your local computer
- Restore Kiwire™ database from backup.
- Purge all Administrator & system activity logs
- Purge all login transaction record
- Purge all user device information record
- Purge Portal Impression record.